Turning Point Center Leaders.
Good governance is critical to the survival of any organization. It requires vision, vigilance, focus and commitment. The Turning Point Center of Chittenden County is fortunate to have leaders from the community and a skilled and passionate staff to ensure growth, sustainability and innovation in programming and services.
Board of Directors
- Craig Weatherly, President – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chuck Hafter, Vice-President – email@example.com
- Tim Moran, Treasurer – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cathy Aikman, Secretary – email@example.com
- Shawn Nolan, At-large – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brian Fagan – email@example.com
- Daniel Franklin – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eileen Cleland – email@example.com
- Pam Farnham – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarah George – email@example.com
- Bob Wolford – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cyndi Haselton – email@example.com
The Board of Directors meets on the second Wednesday of each month at 5:30pm. We welcome visitors to the meeting, however if you have something to add to the agenda, please contact the Executive Director one week prior to the meeting.