We are looking for a Evening and Weekend Operations Manager for the Turning Point Center of Chittenden County
The Evening and Weekend Operations Manager will be responsible for managing the Recovery Center during evening hours and weekend operational hours. This will include managing and overseeing cleanliness of the recovery center, enforcing policies, guest interactions, volunteer members, and answering incoming phone calls. The position is part-time (25-30 hours) and is eligible for the Center’s part-time employee benefits package which includes: accrued sick and vacation pay, holiday pay, and health insurance stipend. The Center is an EOE and encourages individuals in long-term recovery to apply. Hourly pay range is $17-$20 per hour.
- Supervision in partnership with Center management team of evening and weekend operations of the Center; managing the main community room and guest relations.
- Maintain cleanliness of Center and delegate responsibilities to volunteer team.
- Conduct monthly ordering of all Center related office needs and work within the Center’s budget for the fiscal year.
- Assist the Administrative Manager in records keeping, data collection, and reporting.
- Management of the Center’s physical space including storage of office supplies and materials.
- Assist with Recovery Services and provide peer support to guests of the Center. Duties as assigned.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Self-identified long-term recovery from substance use disorder.
- Knowledge and understanding of the recovery community needs.
- Able to work evenings and weekends. Flexibility with scheduling.