We are looking for a Recovery Coaching Services Coordinator
The coordinator’s role requires managing both the Center’s Community Recovery Coaching Program and the Emergency Dept. Recovery Coaching Program. The coordinator would work directly with the center’s Executive Director to provide program leadership and direction. This is a full-time position and is eligible for full-time employee benefits which includes paid holidays, vacation time off, and a health insurance stipend. The position’s hourly wage range is ($23-$26). The Center is an EOE and encourages individuals in long-term recovery to apply.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Provide Recovery Coaching to individuals in the Emergency Department and throughout hospital, assume the role as a recovery coach and apply the knowledge when needed.
- Data collection and record management, accommodating for grant specific deliverables, produce monthly and quarterly reports, work within an electronic database.
- Provide coverage for a 24/7 schedule and cover hours outside of scheduled staff.
- Produce program specific advertisement and marketing for educational needs and program usage.
- Communicate and work with other programs throughout the state.
- Supervise and manage a team, research and maintain training for staff, coordinate schedules, direct the implementation of services, oversee program changes, assist in the development of staff.
- Coordinate with hospital staff and community partners pertaining to individual patient/client support, work safely within a clinical environment, maintain hospital partnership.
- Present program services through education within the community and hospital.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Active in long-term recovery
- Knowledge and understanding of the recovery community needs
- Grant management and reporting
- Staff supervision
- Associates Degree or 2-years’ experience in a related field
- Recovery Coaching Certification