Court Diversion, Offender Re-Entry and Related Services

Chittenden County Court Diversion

Alternative to criminal court for 1st time and 2nd time offenders & juveniles. Must admit to guilt in order to be eligible. Must be first or second time offenses only. Does not accept sexual assault, domestic abuse or molestation cases.
184 King St.
Burlington, VT 05401
(802) 864-1585

Northern Lights

Staffed transitional housing & services for former female prisoners. Must be on community release and have ties to Chittenden County. Must be female.
Cherry Street
Burlington, VT 05401
(802) 862-4386

Dismas House

Transitional housing for former prisoners. Must want affordable and substance free transitional housing. Must be getting out of prison.
96 Buell St. & other locations
Burlington, VT 05401
(802) 658-0381

Offender Re-Entry – Community Justice Center

Support for ex-offenders to access employment, housing & substance abuse treatment. For offenders who have been released who need employment assistance. Must be an ex offender.
125 College Street
Burlington, VT 05401
(802) 865-7155

Community Support Program

Conflict resolution for residents of Burlington. Will provide all appropriate resources for people in need.
1 North Ave.
Burlington, VT 05401
(802) 540-2393

Spectrum – Violence Intervention and Prevention Program

Educate men & youth to reduce violence against women and children. Court-ordered & voluntary domestic abuse education.
31 Elmwood Ave.
Burlington, VT 05401
(802) 864-7423 x310