Thursday & Friday: 3:30 PM to 11:30 PM
Saturday, Sunday & Monday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
The Evening and Weekend Coordinator will be available to cover evening and weekend hours that are not staffed with other managers. This position is required to become the Manager on Duty when other staff is away. The Evening and Weekend Coordinator will be responsible for the overall operations, building cleanliness and maintenance, supply inventory, weekend programming and assisting the weekday operations manager in volunteer management.
Job Duties & Information:
- Supervisory skills to oversee operations, volunteers, community service workers, and guests of the Center
- Inventory and ordering of all building, office and literature supplies
- Consolidation of various survey results and data entry
- Responsible for addressing all building issues and communicating to Weekday Operations Manager and/or Executive Director for follow-through
- Assist in volunteer recruitment, scheduling and volunteer management working closely with the Weekday Operations Manager
- Encourage and coordinate implementation and scheduling of programming including meetings with all program facilitators.
- $12.00 per hour
- 8 National Holidays & 6 sick/annual leave days off per year – 1st year
- Understanding of addictions
- Solid foundation of recovery
- Commitment to the Turning Point Center’s mission statement
- Ability to lead, to encourage others, support others, and de-escalate potential situations in the Center
- Working knowledge and use of Outlook, Word and Excel programs
- Marketing skills
- Leadership skills
- Interpersonal communication skills, ability to work independently, and the ability to work well within a team.
Send cover letter and resume to Gary De Carolis, Executive Director by Wednesday, June 24, 2015.